Saturday, September 19, 2009

Update: Woggy #16 Complete!

The day before I left for my trip, a miracle happened: we received a call from the shipping company that our new bed frame was in town and wanted to drop by and see us. An even greater miracle: while I was busy hiking across the countryside of Pennsylvania, my husband defended the home front by fearlessly battling crate, box, and hex wrench to create the wonder you now see pictured here.

I came home to a completed bed! A years-long woggy has finally come to a close...

And hey, doesn't our new bed look great?!


Oh, and since we are all about process here at Woggy Enterprises, here's the in-progress view showing this woggy over the past couple weeks, prior to the complete bed pictured above...


Items I can check off my Woggy To-do list:

X wait for shipment of our bed
X put our new bed together
X say, "Hey, doesn't our new bed look great?!"

4 comments:

chadum said...

At your service, miss!

happypippi said...

thank ye much, me hearty!

furryjenus said...

hey, that looks like my bed. how'd you know?

Unknown said...

ha ha!! "great minds think alike", I guess.

Or more like "small spaces necessitate similar design needs" ;oD