Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Woggy #13: Building the Taj Mahal

Well, yes, ok, it's not the actual Taj Mahal of course, as that building was built by many other people quite some time ago, and would require Tardean spatial distortion in order to fit it inside my apartment. However, the cost of said undertaking might be said to be somewhat proportional to that of the real one, albeit in micro scale. After many months of long looks in the Lego catalog, I finally decided this weekend to invest in the undertaking. Sunday evening was filled with much sorting of construction equipment, and actual construction began yesterday...
While I have in fact made progress since the above photo, I still have quite a bit of work ahead of me.

Things Left To Complete This Woggy Project:
  • complete the four tower spires
  • complete the center dome structure
  • complete the main part of the central building
  • complete the roof of the central building
  • put all pieces together
  • revel in my construction triumph!

1 comment:

bbz said...

i'm jealous! just last week i was eyeing the technic models. but really i should just get an idea and all my currently owned pieces out and make something myself.