Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Update: Woggy #14 Complete!

I was beginning to think I'd never see the day, but it has finally actually arrived. I have updated my MOC page!

I was on my favorite forum the other day, where there has been a small discussion about Lego going, and from that I was inspired to get my pics of two of my most interesting original creations together. I realized the logical place to put them up would be my MOC page, and since I was already there putting the photos up, may as well update the home page, and add in those photos and that video I'd been meaning to update, and well, before I knew it, all of this woggy's remaining items were accomplished all in one fell swoop!

I can now check off my woggy to to-do list:

x find that Lego mosaic pic I made of myself for my profile page
x upload my profile pic to my MOC page
x change my front page message to something a little more timeless
x find and figure out how to upload my Halloween skull video, or change my caption
x upload my real-life MOC pics of my Valentine MOC, and change surrounding text
x upload, folder and caption my more recent MOC pics
x start hanging out on MOC pages more regularly and actually try becoming a member of the community...

No comments: