Friday, October 3, 2008

Filing Woggy Projects

Being a somewhat organized person, I will attempt to present my woggy projects in a somewhat organized fashion. Here is a guide to my plans for said organization.

A standard woggy disclaimer: this system is of course a work in progress, and subject to change at any time.

Starting with my first post of woggy projectness today, I will number my woggy projects from #1 forward. If I should happen in the future to make any progress on (or dare I say ... complete?) said project, I will use the same woggy project file number to refer to that same project. Whenever I do that I'll do my best to link to all posts related to the same project, so you should be able to follow any specific favorite project's progress with relative ease.

Additionally, I will be attaching project types to each project depending on the sort of woggy project it is. These will be labels such as "books", "household", "writing", etc. I will use labels and do my best to be consistent about use of those labels. In this way, it should make life easier not only for myself when reviewing my woggy files, but also anyone who may be interested in only a certain portion of my woggy projects. So for example, if you are only interested in books and writing, you can get to those items using the label links, and you can skip right over reading all of my other woggy things that are of no interest to you.

No comments: